Tuesday, November 20, 2012

eat, drink, and be merry



The dorms closed on campus at 2pm on Saturday and just hours later MK and I were opening the doors on the inaugural Residence Life Thanksgiving Dinner. With one week to work magic, we both got busy planning the dinner. I took charge of all things creative and MK overtook the kitchen working food magic I didn't even know was possible. 

In the end it turned out into a beautiful evening enjoyed by dear friends. It was a celebration of the first chunk of school being over, and for many of us, the completion of our first travel week. 

For me and MK, it was a true joy to bring together the people we cherish and host them doing what we love to do. Thank you to everyone who came and to my family who let me escape into the world of design and therefore didn't respond to a single email or phone call all week. 

Now we can all eat, drink, and be merry. 

Mary-Kate and Wyatt 

some of our people 
Andrea 



one of my favorite shots 

love these two
the boys 
me and shelley (she looked fabulous again!) 
damage. done.  
 the food master
the ladies i get to work with--the entire TJ/McW staff

No comments:

Post a Comment