Saturday, February 19, 2011

one foot in spring

journey is the destination

aren't these just adorable? with the weather freakishly warm for february i've been spending all my free time fretting over what to wear, which of course leads me to window and online shopping. so it was really only a matter of time before i came across the new styles for spring over at TOMS shoes.

 i'm totally digging on the elephants. i mean where would i add safari animals in my outfit if not on my feet? (plus, they're vegan shoes which adds to my attempt at being cool and socially conscious. kudos)

and i like to think that my spring motto should be as the first shoe states....journey is the destination. 

pearls o' wisdom, eh?

3 comments:

  1. so nice! there's a girl in my class who wears a navy pair of Toms with gold ship anchors patterned all around. she pulls them off with dark jeans and plain colored t-shirts layered with plain colored sweaters vests and jackets. very posh with coordinating jewelery

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk why my username came out like that, this is rathrbnga5

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so weird! but thanks for clarifying :) this girl sounds fashionably fabulous. i'm glad to see you are surrounding yourself with classy people ;)

    ReplyDelete