Monday, September 2, 2013

this summer

While many things shifted this summer, the one thing that stayed in place was my plan to travel throughout the US to visit friends and have some very cool reunions.
I feel very grateful to have such amazing friends. People who know me and seem to like me anyway. And it was amazing to meet up with such a variety of friends--friends from college, from Peace Corps, new friends, old friends, Michigan friends. I got to meet families and significant others and drink so much coffee. I realized how important it was to have these people from different stages in my life and how together they are some of the best people.

Unfortunately my personal computer was stolen halfway through this trip and I am missing some fabulous pictures from Charlottesville and New York. But here is a little glimpse of what happened next...

In Idaho there is a thing that looks like an Idaho potato but is ACTUALLY ice cream. Whoa. 
The Portland Courthouse 
MK <3
Me eating a famous VooDoo doughnut
Porlandia, OR
#themarys
San Francisco, CA (the Goodfella reunion)
at the vineyards 


marcy mouse

Nobb Hill, San Francisco 
The Ferry Building

The Bay Bridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment