Sunday, December 12, 2010

rainy days and sleepy ways

do you think i could ever talk a guy into this pattern? i think compromising on a bedspread is one of the downsides to marriage...

it's dark and cloudy here, threatening rain for hours before it finally started. i have to say my first thought was that if i lived above the mason-dixie line this would be snow accessorizing my outfit versus this wetness making my hairspray turn into crunch. 

rain makes me want to roll up in bed. specifically a well decorated adorable bed equipped with lots of blankets, classic Christmas music humming in the background, a good book, and a nap on the way. 






for the moment, i'll stick with my favorite pair of jeans and an audrey hepburn movie.
these sheets are actually love letters! how whimsically wonderfully romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment