Monday, May 9, 2011

my life is one long movie quotation...

well, we've been in the apartment for about a week now and it is finally starting to resemble a place where people live instead of a storage unit with some air mattresses. that is, thanks in most part, due to over a dozen target trips and two long days at ikea. and what would an ikea trip be without constant quotations from (500) Days of Summer? well, in my book, nothing. i mean, who likes strangers in their kitchen? (answer: no one)

speaking of quotations that are taking over my life, have you seen this e-trade commercial? it has added the perfect (and unending) sense of humor to this moving trip. my mom and i use it all the time. it's one of those things that will just never not be funny.
c'mon! what's not to love?

enjoy the clips. happy monday. more road trip pictures still to come!

2 comments:

  1. ok, first I love your blog. Second, where the heck are you all? and what are these life changes I have missed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so it's now like three months later! sorry for the delay! laura is in virginia beach, bobby is in school at ASU, the parentals are in San Diego, and I am in Mali! we like to keep things interesting! thanks so much for following and keep coming back for more!!!

    ReplyDelete