Friday, May 6, 2011

stopped to smell the flowers...


i know, i know, i've been so absent from the blog-world recently! it's been beyond crazy over at my end. the last two weeks have been spent moving across country (i am now a resident of san diego) and helping my mom decorate our new apartment (budding interior designer if I do say so myself) and amidst it all i had a birthday wednesday. crazysauce! ask me anything about the local target, bed bath and beyond, or wal-mart and i am so all over it! it's been really awesome and the space is starting to look really put together. and as my time opens up expect to hear more from me. i have TONS of pictures of the road trip across to share, new pictures of the apartment will be coming too i hope. 

in the meantime, i hope that you are getting the chance to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy all the wonders of the beginning of summer. 

talk to you soon (promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment