Sunday, March 31, 2013

words

I wish I had something profound to say here. Someone once called me poetic and now it seems like I've become speechless (rare, right?).

I think it's the cumbersome position of making big decisions. I think it's the trying to let go and grow up. I think it's trying to claw to what's important hoping whatever is on the other end is holding on just as hard.

Being twenty something can be the pits. Every day seems to present itself with its own mountain to climb. Every victory appears to need a parade or musical number.

It's hard.
It's exhausting.
It's everything.

Being young is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And I don't intend on wasting it.

(That was a lot for someone who is supposedly speechless. )

PS--Tales of my spring break are coming! I have pictures to upload and memories to share! It was great and I blame my absence here on the blog on vacation totally and completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment