Thursday, April 4, 2013

spring break

hello hello! ok, so I know I've been a little MIA recently. getting back into the swing of things at work as been so much harder after this break! and since break was so lovely, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures of my time away. with two weeks of break at my fingertips, i spent half of it in charlottesville visiting all my old haunts and finding some new favorites, and then spent five days with the 'rents and laura in bloomington. i came back a little earlier to hang out with some early arrivals ;)

enjoy!
ok, so after some thought i've decided to break these pictures up, so here to stage 1: charlottesville! 
view from Belmont Bridge walking from Savoy's
Downtown 
The Corner @ UVA
PARA--oh the memories
Rotunda--getting a facelift
St. Paul's Church
UVA Chapel
back downtown 
Free Speech Wall, Downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment