Friday, April 15, 2011

random day in april

The day started out just lovely. I got to wear my brand new elephant TOMS! who doesn't love them? i thought that was going to be the highlight to my day of errands with the madre. little did i know we would have a spontaneous lunch date with my sister.

let me set up the scene: so, we are chillin' with our sandwiches. and the radio playing throughout the restaurant is like soft rock from the eighties. we hum along to some of the songs, but then magic happens. my sister, without missing a beat totally sings along to cher "if i could turn back time." from start to finish.

i know. i know. i was rolling. i think i might have been an inch away from falling off my chair. thus, it had to be documented...




personal favorite


she is so wonderful. i think this needs to be repeated, with gusto, and often. 

have a wonderful weekend lovelies! i hope you have as much fun as i had on a random day in april. 

oh, and here's cher...

1 comment:

  1. Mares,
    I love the new TOMS. I've been contemplating a new pair myself for the spring time! Looks like you are filling your days wisely as your departure approaches.
    I am way overdue to call you so you can expect that in the upcoming days. Love you dearest!

    ReplyDelete