Wednesday, July 25, 2012

internet tabs...


hey y'all. don't you just love this mischievous duo? reminds me of something my siblings and i would have done to get to the cookie jar. that look of determination is severe!  
anywho, i've got a bunch of tabs open on my safari browser and thought i'd share what i've got going with you. 

so funny.

it may not be the reason i went to mali, but this helps

how does your city stack up?

this site is seriously my new favorite.

adding this to my reading list. i really just like the cover art. 

i want these

i lived on this street! but don't look like this.

just found this site. kinda cool right?

my dad would appreciate this sentiment

fall styles! love these

have i mentioned how much i love this?

and my favorite place in tempe for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment