Thursday, December 15, 2011

the beginning of the end (photos of 2011 part I)

boston, january

coffee for two, beverly MA

MFA boston, and me (oh how i miss that coat)

uva art building, sculpture hall, where duad became duad xo

perhaps one of my favorite moments of the year. LC, Ma, and I are having lunch and cher comes on the radio/CD they play. LC stops everything and belts out in song. it was one of those priceless moments..."if I could turn back time..."

it's been a hell of a year. a lot has changed. i feel like my siblings and I have grown up a lot. and while I'm sure I'll burden you later with a full couch session on lessons of  2011, i though i'd start a little photo gallery. some of the highlights. some of the best moments, pictures, places, and people of my 2011. i hope you enjoy them as they come.

now, may we all savor the end of 2011, make it good till the last drop...

No comments:

Post a Comment