Sunday, December 4, 2011

happy mashed potato day...mali style

props to Amy, Jamie, and Marcy who came up with and made the hand turkey mural wonderful. yeah, my decorating committee is cooler than your decorating committee 
from Mamma C...she's the bomb
Pam, Amy, Marcy
the tables! thanks to Monte and Kat for making my pipe dream of natural decorations come true! and thanks to colleen for the candles!
H2 forever: Taz, James, Me (I don't really like me in this photo, but whatever, and look, we are all wearing the same colors!) 
me and marcy. with a freaking cameo from Taz
HAPPY THANKSGIVING NEW STAGE! 
the table with the candles lit  
ain't it loverly? 
the women of Goodfellas...we are so the brains of this operation 
all hail the mafia

BCAMP! together again! 
socal...i don't really understand it, something to do with homestay, but don't they look like they're having a good time? (luka, monte, kat) 
Colleen and me! (again, weird photo of me, but such a fab picture of colleen I had to put it on. colleen is the 3rd year PCVL who now gets to deal with me, lucky her :)  
table shot! (seriously taz?) 
pam and marcy, lots of love 
big pie, big bed 
girls take over big bed. 
me and Luka's sunnies 
chilling after a hard day's work! nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment