Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ok, so i'm a little behind, catch up to day 5

on the ninth day before Christmas my sugar daddy gave to me...9 pairs of TOMS!!
on the eighth day before Christmas my sugar daddy gave to me...8 nights in PARIS!!! swoon...

on the seventh day before Christmas, my sugar daddy gave to me...7 vanilla lattes (so freaking delish!)

on the sixth day before Christmas my sugar daddy gave to me...6 hours in a coffee shop (eating muffins--which i so dreamed about the other night--and sipping on those 7 vanilla lattes)

on the fifth day before Christmas my sugar daddy gave to me...5 absolutely fantastic belly laughs, the ones that make you laugh until you cry and make funny faces! (hello FLY girls...can you believe that was spring 2010? almost TWO years ago?)

sorry i've been MIA on the countdown...got stuck in bamako, but now i'm back and be prepared for the awesome final days!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment