Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some Top Picks


In case you don’t feel like reading the three-blog posts I wrote to fill you in on my activities while at IST, I’ve given you the cliff notes version. Or, if you want a wrap up, here are some nuggets of fun from two weeks with the mafia…

the bad girls club (BGC) plus Luka (obviously)

  • ·      Waking up at 5:30am to time a ½ marathon, which meant weirdly sitting in front of the main gate of Tubes in the pitch black watching Glee on Marcy’s little net book computer laughing really loudly.
  • ·      Stealing Monte’s hammock
  • ·      S’mores and a bonfire the first night back. (Thanks Mamma C!)
  • ·      Arguing with Luka about whether or not Lyle was the mafia. I was right, he was.
  • ·      Borrowing everyone’s clothes and making some very valuable permanent trades.
  • ·      Having my Mom send me enough decorations that I got to be head of the Thanksgiving decorating committee and it all totally turned out.
  • ·      Hot chocolate in the mornings.
  • ·      My near Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally moment at the table of Da Guidos.
  • ·      Saturday nights.
  • ·      Being cold in Mali for the first time.
  • ·      Having a mafia name. (“We are kinda obsessed with ourselves…”)
  • ·      Big Bed
  • ·      Fitting 15 people on Big Bed and singing along to “I believe I can fly” while watching Space Jam.
  •     The Finale Concert featuring Zach, Kat and Insides In
  •      BGC v. Boys Club (seriously, not even a contest, our name is cooler)
  •      Homestay visits  (BCamp rules)
  • ·      Boy. Drama. J

Goodfellas, if you want to add on, feel free, i've probably forgotten a ton! 

No comments:

Post a Comment