Thursday, April 4, 2013

spring break take 2

as promised, here is part 2 of my spring break adventures. being at home in bloomington always feels one part familiar and one part strange since i've actually never really lived there. my parents moved there right before i took this job in michigan and the time i've spent there equates to breaks and holidays. don't ask me for directions to the mall!

part 2--days spent laughing, watching tv with laura, and convincing myself that going two weeks without running is totally acceptable.
made it home in time for my grandfather's 80th Birthday 
dinner was fantastic! 
all the adults
now me too!
what's a birthday without cake?
in the middle of the week my sister and i went galavanting downtown to go to a wine tasting. it was super fun. and we felt pretty posh too!
i can't help it, i love black and white
wine and cheese. what's better?
all done!
then after what was such a fast visit, i jetsetted my way back to interlochen and got to hang out with these cool people...
maggie ducked out of this shot!
what a fabulous duo 
before (chefs maggie and mary-kate)
after :)

not to shabby right?

No comments:

Post a Comment