Monday, October 24, 2011

welcome to the twenties. it's good to have you


HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY LALLA!

I love you so much and wish I could be there to help you celebrate. You are an amazing person. Smart, sassy, beautiful, spunky, witty, with eyes that could pierce into the soul--you are a treasure and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Words cannot describe how proud I am to be your sister, how happy I am that we are so different and yet so much the same, how  blessed I feel to call you my friend. 

So, to the original Lalla, to my favorite sister. Cheers, on your birthday. May all your birthday wishes come true, and may this year bring you all the happiness you deserve. 

smooches, me

"I plan on living forever. So far, so good." LC

ps...this is so my favorite picture of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment