Monday, September 17, 2012

you want me to go hiking? IN SAND?!

last week (yes, i understand it's been a while again since I wrote...it will get better. pinky swear) a few of us decided to get out of the interlochen bubble and do a little northern michigan. about an hour north lie sleeping bear dunes where you can hike and frolic to your heart's content. the catch is that you have to hike in sand...someone should have properly warned me about that. 

here's a little glimpse at the fun we had taking penelope (my camera) along for the ride. 

the sand might have been a little difficult to hike in, but the views totally made up for it!

















my favorite

thanks to shelley, our awesome driver and coordinator and all around great sport in having me snap so many photos, and josh for also letting me snap away and second shooting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment