Friday, February 25, 2011

oh, hello weekend


i've been really lucky this week and gotten some much needed time off. (my own spring break if you will.) so in my head, it seems as though the weekend just snuck up on me! 

so here is what i've been up to, what i've been reading, watching, obsessing over...

the above (minus male counterpart) is what i've been doing lately. such an adorable print, how great would it look over a bed?

i want a boyfriend like this. like for real. 

finally talked my mom into being my date to the theatre...again. i've officially seen 7 of the 10 best picture nominations!! (such a wonderful film!)

new website! certainly adding this to the list of sites to check regularly. 

just finished this (so now i can see the movie) so i started a new one (just before it becomes a movie)

fashion week with my favorite designs and magazine.

sneak peak! oh la love!

No comments:

Post a Comment