Tuesday, July 12, 2011

pieces of heaven

My homestay peeps and I like to wonder down the road on our bikes to these rocks that overlook the river and the mountains. It's become a tradition to go, talk, eat and end in a dance party. The rocks and the view are both magical. 

So here's a look into a little piece of heaven. And the people I get to hang with.

Sean and Jamie

The view from one side into an unfinished concession
It's as if the rocks could lead you away forever
The Gang: Brooke, Amy, David (looking at my ipod) Sean, Jamie and Manny (on the rocks) Taz went off...

Village Fields

I found Taz, and this is quickly becoming one of my favorite pictures...

Jamie and Brooke 
through the rocks
it really is something out there

Taz and Sean, our token explorers

wish you were here. wish you could see this place. it really does take your breath away. 

1 comment:

  1. These photos are AWESOME. Thanks so much for sharing, Mary! I hope the program's getting off to a good start!

    love, swade :)

    ReplyDelete