Friday, April 6, 2012

where's your head?


i've been everywhere lately. everywhere in my head that is. it's been a crazy week. peace corps is being evacuated from mali, my parents went out of town to visit my grandparents, i'm in the middle of a job search (eekkk!) and my poor sister has a serious case of strep throat. 

madness. 

so please excuse my resent absence. and in the meantime, take a peak at some fun across the interwebs...

for what's going on in mali

doesn't this look interesting? i do love an analysis of the world around us...

loving this look! i just want to flaunt around town in all my boho chicness.

just watched this show last night. oh, kerry washington, you had me at save the last dance

for all sorts of style...i mean don't you always wonder what lies in people's closets?

this week i also walked down memory lane watching the last episode of this show that i started watching while in high school! so much has happened since then, but that's another blog post!

this sounds like somewhere i want to be right now...books and art...fabulous!

and now, as i catch up to music on the radio, this country newbie is quickly climbing my favorite chart...plus, he's just so freakin' cute! swoon

happy weekend!

and to all my mali readers...love you bunches!!

image--something i constantly need to remember, because somedays you just feel so small 



No comments:

Post a Comment