Sunday, August 19, 2012

welcome

welcome to my new home!
need to get any work done?

read? or tea?

have any ideas for a cute way to use this space and store/display all my scarves and winter garb i get to wear this year?
powder room
sleepy time

finally! some shoe storage




the view from my window 

i need something for this space too! 
fall wear!!
the view from the living room

what do you think? ready to come visit? there are still some spots i need to mary-fy, but for the time being, I'm pretty darn pleased with how things are working...if only i had brought all the other book boxes for all these shelves!! :)

ps--having trouble with formatting the photos, so my apologies!

2 comments:

  1. get a tension rod for the scarves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary it looks so cute! so much space, you are not accustomed to all this open air, lovely views. wootwoot swanky. I will think of something for the space. the photo of fall collection look very cute! did you get kate's voicemail?

    also, I am decorating some TOMs this week, any ideas on design?

    glad you are settled in! call me any time this week! love you!

    ReplyDelete