Thursday, December 8, 2011

love, it's always crazy and stupid


have you seen this movie? it's crazy, stupid, love, and it came out a while ago, but with me being in mali, it's taken a while for me to get to see it. well, i just finished it, and i have to say, i kinda dig it. it's cute and cheesy, but with an air of reality romantic comedies rarely get right. what i like is that as funny as it can be, it's funny because it's true. i found myself laughing at the parts that are real, the messiness, the confusion, the trials of puppy love, real love, and forever love. 

so as friday is coming around, and you're at the grocery store picking up those final things for dinner that you swear you are actually going to make and eat this time, and find yourself in front of redbox (if it's evens still there) i recommend this. it's light, it's funny, it's got ryan gosling without his shirt on for a bit, and emma stone wet. really. a win win ;)

happy thursday everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Mary, Its Kats Mom, I am glad you enjoyed the movie. I also like the realism of it, I like the honest humor and I wasnt sure if an appeal limited to a certain generation. I am enjoying your blogs. Thanks for being there for Kat.

    ReplyDelete