Saturday, May 11, 2013

Phoenix--A Brief Encounter

I just spent a couple of days in Phoenix, AZ because my brother is a new graduate of Arizona State! Go Sun Devils! So, of course I took a slew of photos. Here's a brief look at what I was up to...
sunset

resort pool--holla 



I'M KING OF THE WORLD 
in and of the cliffs
bobby and laura
siblings
me and bobby
Ma and Aunt Kim 
to have both men smiling is a very rare thing
yes, we did order just raw veggies. it's a true foods thing. 
sisters
happy graduate.
the ladies
yum-o
ok, so it's real fuzzy--but that face! 
(earlier in the trip) bobby's face when my Dad drove up in the new car! HAPPY GRADUATION! 
well done Dad!
i have the coolest sister--she MADE bobby's bowtie! how cool is that!?
and look what she made me! 
pensive bobby 
bobby and ma
food! (la boca on mill)

hungry family
It was a splendid trip that ended way too quickly! No amount of photography could capture the joy, fun, and beauty that was all around. I am so proud to be part of this crazy family. While I had to leave early and spent too much time at the O'Hare Airport, it was worth it all!

Happy Graduation to everyone out there! And a special shout out to Bobby and all of the class of 2013 at ASU!! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment