Saturday, May 11, 2013

things


In honor of the ongoing birthday posts, I thought it was about time I look at who I've become and what it may look like in list form. So here we go...twenty-five things about me...enjoy! (And let me know if there are any big surprises!)

25.  I will always love Madonna and U2. You can’t make me stop.
24.  I spent an entire summer watching talk shows. Like Jenny Jones. It was real.
23. My love for s’mores is recent. It may have to do with a chubby bunny episode.
22. I like teenagers more than babies. Generally speaking. It’s a thing. Not everyone likes teenagers. I like that they get my sense of humor. Babies look at me like I’m crazy.
21. I played the piano once. It lasted 3 weeks and then they wanted me to cut my nails. I liked long nails over piano drills.
20. I once had red highlights. It wasn’t a good look.
19. I did shave my head. I do have pictures.
18. Bambara is a real language I promise!
17. I have never broken any bones, but when I fell in Mali I found out your shin is the hardest bone to break.
16. I just bought my first bikini. I wore it for the first time and felt very scandalous.
15. I don’t like bananas.
14.  I LOVE sweaters (elbow pads are even better).
13. I suddenly own a lot of blue. I look like the ocean.
12. I drink my weight in mochas.
11. I can spend all day watching Woody Allen movies.
10.  For as unsuccessful as I have been in relationships, I give great advice. Ironic, yes.
9. I have lived 13 places.
8. I talk about my siblings a lot. Get over it.
7. I am a die hard Toms fan.
6. My favorite season is winter.
5. I don’t like doughnuts or pizza.
4. I have only worn glasses since I was 17. It’s a relatively new thing.
3. My favorite color to wear is grey. My favorite color in general is red.
2. There is still power in hand written letters.
1. I believe in random acts of kindness, true love, long road trips, red lipstick, and lots of dancing.

proof in my addiction to Diet Coke, manicures, and lots of makeup. and dancing (this is post-morp)

No comments:

Post a Comment