Sunday, June 2, 2013

a look at lately

It’s been a long time coming, the writing of this post. Really, the writing of anything. I’ve had a lot floating about my head, a couple of ideas about how to explain what’s been going on the last week or so.

I’m not sure I have it yet. I’m going to keep at it. In the meantime, here’s a look, while I search for the words…

6:01--when we kicked out the kiddies :) 

here comes Picasso to 6:01 

 sweet Caroline





DeRoy

the day after--full circle at Peterson Beach 


trying to be artsy
Ellen and Molly
the gatherers
chris hiding amongst the shelter (thanks EW!) 
the music makers
our couple's photo: The Marys 
<3 

the rockstar 
andrea
JUMP!
they were singing and dancing along to shaggy
libs 
mica
group lovin'
singin' "summer lovin" and walking down the beach
zach and roxy
watching the sunset over lake michigan 
tryin' to stay warm
good night moon. and goodbye northern michigan. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment