Monday, January 7, 2013

moments in time


Sometimes I stop writing because I have so much to do I don’t have time to blink; sometimes I stop writing because I have so much to say the words blur into run on sentences and I can’t get them to make sense; sometimes I stop writing because looking at it all on paper makes it seem too insignificant.

The past month has been a total combination of it all.

To say I have been busy would be too trite and cliché. To say I haven’t thought about writing would be a lie. To say I don’t think as if I’m a writer would be (well besides slightly pompous) false.

I yearn to write. To sit at a desk and bleed out words and thoughts. I want it to make sense and to be heard. As odd as it may sound, I do feel like someone out there understands this nonsense and may even like it. I feel as though I have something to say and something to offer. (Which I suppose is why writers write to begin with.)

So here I am. I’m writing. I’m trying to be back in action and trying to recommit myself to this here blog. This vehicle for my own crazy thoughts and wild ideas.

Thanks for coming. I hope you are enjoying the ride.

PS—I’m still working through the image issues and the perhaps maturation of this blog. I’ll keep you updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment