Sunday, February 24, 2013

all the pretty pieces

Working some extra shifts and being overly attached to my computer these days has led to a heavy load of tabs and therefore, I must share. Here in northern Michigan it's still snowing, to the point where even I am dreaming of warmer days, and you know, seeing the grass. So, here's a mash of all kinds of goodies from across the web. 


Birthday splurge...maybe

Summer is right around the corner!

Can I pull this off? with my pink maxi skirt? 

Check out this brand. The models are real couples!


Libby says I need a little black dress

For my brother's college graduation

Is this a thing? I want to try!  

Super sweet

For the kitchen

Who doesn't love the movies? It's is Oscar Sunday after all!

It's a lot of clothes, so I hope you are in need of some retail therapy!

Now go watch the Oscars...it's red carpet hour!

(image via pinterest! don't forget to follow me amongst the purdy things!

No comments:

Post a Comment