Wednesday, November 3, 2010

the french in vanilla


What is it about French Vanilla ice cream that makes it so much better, in my opinion, than regular vanilla ice cream? Right now I am really sick, making good friends with the remote and my couch, and nothing says soothing a sore throat like ICE CREAM.

imgres.jpg



Other things I love when I'm sick is Amy's soup. If you haven't had Amy's yet you are totally missing out because it's like the soup that doesn't taste like it came out of a can. This soup is the greatest and now you can easily find it at normal grocery stores (beyond Trader Joe's and Whole Foods...I love those places it is just nice to know you can waltz into Kroger and find something good). I just had the No Chicken Noodle (good canned tofu...seriously) but my favorite in Minestrone and Vegetable.

imgres.jpg


The other thing that always keeps me warm is my dog Archie. She is adorable and cute as a button. She is really my sister's dog, but I babysit her being home and being sick.




So, what makes you happy when you're stuck on the couch?




1 comment: