Friday, November 19, 2010

thankful giving



I just love Thanksgiving. It involves all that is right with the world--family, friends, fellowship, food, and fashion (the five F's). I secretly hope that one day my Thanksgiving table will be large and beautiful like this one above from Pottery Barn. I can just see my friends running around the kitchen and all the men on the couch watching a football game.


Aren't these just wonderful? Maybe it would be weird to eat turkey off a turkey plate, but I think otherwise. Every year I long for these plates..and one day I will have them!


The colors of fall are my favorite. Metallics are always in vogue and I love the idea of using lots of gold and tones of brown to accent the food and fun of Thanksgiving. Tonal shades are so much better than flat colors and a great way to add in festive details.

So, what does your Thanksgiving table look like?

1 comment: