Saturday, November 20, 2010

mamma c




meet my mom. ain't she cute? this is us at my uva graduation. she is my best friend and a great person to be around. i insist that all my friends meet and love her and that is how she gained the nickname "mamma c" it's what my friends call her.

she is reading real simple magazine, this december issue, and she is falling in love with Chanel No. 5! I am so proud. I've been wearing Chanel's younger version Coco for years now and love it. One of my BFF's says it smells so much like "me" that whenever she smells it she's like "WHERE IS MARY?"

Let's just say I'm so impressed with my ever so cool mother.

Chanel.
Rock on.


for mom...and all women who seem to
know exactly who they are













for the younger girls...
dancing their way to the top


No comments:

Post a Comment