Tuesday, November 16, 2010

lumberjack...kinda


Turns out that I bought a denim pencil skirt from the GAP outlet this past summer for a job that fell through so know I have to wear it just because, so I came up with this outfit, a way to feminize the flannel shirt. (And sorry for the photos...the lighting in my house is horrible.)


This is my favorite flannel shirt. It's actually a men's shirt (so if you are lucky enough to have a significant other you can steal his or if you're like me and as single as can be, buy one) that is big in all the right places. I used a red belt to eliminate the boxy quality with the skirt. I saw a friend of mine wear her belt off-centered so I tried that.

I topped it all off with blue tights and my new brown boots (Target!) that I'm trying to break in.

What do you think? Too trendy? Fashion inspiration for some maybe (cough cough Savoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment