Monday, November 15, 2010

sparkle


I absolutely am in love with TOMS Shoes. It's a superb company. For every pair of shoes you buy another pair of shoes gets sent to a child who needs them. Turns out that all most kids need is shoes to prevent major soil-causing foot diseases that can lead to more serious issues. Also, in most developing nations shoes are a part of the school uniform so with your help more kids can get the education they deserve.

And this holiday season TOMS come in all kinds of glitter colors. A perfect addition to jeans or casual wear for the weekend, or try them out with this season's velvet or trouser pants.


These are my pair! I love the gold. I often wear them as my "going out shoe" that way I never have to worry about my feet hurting in heels.


TOMS Glitter also comes in black and silver. Check all the types of TOMS online.

HAPPY SHOPPING!



No comments:

Post a Comment